2013年9月9日星期一

Our Marriage Pellet Jewelry Jeremy and I finally had our American wedding last weekend, September final, at Dos Pueblos Ranch in Santa claus Barbara, California! I picked out my stunning wedding dress in February prior to we left for the Tucson shows. The dress has a egypt chiffon ombre of beige layers and I need to to have that ombre effect in the http://www.aniia.com/bridal-jewelry-faith as well as the decor. During the Tucson show, Pearl-Guide’s Caitlin William’s daughter Kether and I started looking for champagne bottle colored briolette diamonds.

 Not being totally sure what the design would definitely be, I’ve selected some brownish diamonds and champagne bottle colors. For months I pondered what to make and nothing visited mind. A good friend of my very own said I should think about it on the long flight to Hong Kong in Summer but I had no luck. A week before the wedding I finally started using it. I decide to wear the natural colored exotic precious metal pearls. Jeremy gave me the special precious metal freshwater pellet as a promise ring lots of years ago, and now finding the precious metal freshwater pearls have been a project of mine.

 I chose the warmer pink precious metal declines that would complement the warm shade of the diamonds. Putting together the briolettes was a challenge! A 30 gauge line will have the hole of the diamonds and I handmade the jumprings to be laser welded onto the stringed. The bracelets were provided for four different custom jewelers who specialized in laser welding and none could actually successfully weld or solder the jumprings. So three nights before we left for Santa claus Barbara, I took the diamonds out and line packaged them individually onto the stringed.

 Once the earring design was finished, creating corresponding sets for the bridesmaids was easy! I need to to keep everything simple and chose a bale from findings producer that had brown and champagne bottle diamonds set to create an ombré effect like the drop bracelets. I paired the pendant with drop precious metal bracelets on our classic setting. For the lick and the two best men, I chose 10 mm Tahitan baroque pearls and made them into lapels to be attached next to the boutonnieres. I need to to be very subtle but have a nice dark peacock color. During our wedding rehearsal dinner Jeremy surprised me with the most exquisite wedding gift, a natural conch pellet pendant. Jelly bean designed, pink conch pearls have been the best pearls since I’ve been working at PP.

I have even a photo of a cluster of conch pearls on my business card. My wish came true when my better half found me this original pellet. The chatoyance is so clearly visible on the bottom component to this pellet. Jeremy has explained to me that this pellet came pre-drilled when he purchased it. Takayas and Jeremy designed around it so that the pendant can look presentable front and back. The bale was derived from the love knot incorporated into our wedding bands. I will delight in this pendant (and my better half) forever.

没有评论:

发表评论