Most of us often want our aniia to be really special and we make efforts to make that dream come true. Some more efforts can actually make this dream a reality. You can just design our own wedding jewelry like ruby rings, diamond chains and emerald green anklet bracelets among other things. You can choose from a variety of ways but at the end, one thing remains the same. It is very easy to design these jewelry items yourself. You can simply follow some rather simple tips, as mentioned here: * You have to research a little and come up with a choice of jewelry pictures. The best way is to just look at the various websites and online as well as printed lists featuring pictures of the various jewelry items. There will be a lot of things that will leave an impression giving you.
* It is important that you study these pictures and put in writing every feature which has to be replicated, whenever you want to.
* After you have the features in place, you have to decide about the crystals. The gemstones' shape should suit the overall design of the wedding jewelry.
* Next, you have to make a decision about the type of metal which you want for your band settings. The typical choices include yellow/white gold and american platinum eagle.
* After deciding on all you could have to think of drawings to understand how the wedding jewelry will eventually look. If you cann't draw drawings, then it is important that you use some photos instead.
* Next, it is very essential that you take the drawings or the photos to a really good jeweler. You have to make sure that each and every design element is clear to the jeweler. Only then can he or she come up with what you must have.
* The jeweler will often come up with a design proof. You have to review the proof carefully and introduce some modifications, accordingly. You can continue introducing the modifications, till the time you are completely satisfied.
* After you say yes to the final design, ask the jeweler for the various crystals they may have in their stock. Pick the best crystals that contribute to the overall vision that you have for your wedding rings or other jewelry.
* After you have all the elements in place, you must review the whole lot and then you are ready to just buy the ring.